The SEAL TIGHT damper is a low-profile top mounted damper that also serves as a chimney cap.
Heat loss up the fireplace chimney accounts for an average 8% of your home heating costs! Seal Tight Dampers help prevent this heat loss. Stay warmer and save money!
This is a great option for the homeowners who don’t want a visible cap on their chimney! The Seal Tight Damper attaches to the top of the flue tile line. It provides a tight gasket fit to seal out weather, insects, birds and other animals while keeping heat in!
Each damper kits includes a lifetime warranty, 50ft. cut to fit cable, fireplace bracket, cool-touch spring handle, mounting adhesive & hardware.
- Four Season Protection for your chimney. When closed, the damper seals in your heat and air conditioning, seals out birds, animals and insects.
- Serves as a chimney cap when closed
- Replaces leaky throat dampers
- Easily accessible handle mounts inside of fireplace
- Precision engineered mechanism is easier to open and close than throat dampers
- The practical solution to upgrading fireplace chimneys in older houses that never had a damper installed previously
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum so components will not rust or corrode
- Always opens to a pre-set height
- Defaults to open position for maximum safety
- Lifetime Warranty
Do not use on chimneys serving vented gas logs.
To learn more, visit manufacturers site at… US Fireplace Products Inc..