The interior preparation will consist of our technician first gathering any tools and supplies that he feels he will need for the chimney cleaning process and inspection. He then covers or seals off any openings to prevent any dust and debris from escaping. We then lay down drop cloths so that no dust, soot or any other foreign material will get on your carpet or belongings.
Chimney Cleaning Process:
- Step One: Preliminary Examination
- Step Two: Inside Preparation
- Step Three: Flue Sweeping and Examination
- Step Four: Inside Sweeping
- Step Five: Final Examination and Level 1 Inspection
- Step Six: Customer Review