Our Allstar Chimney Academy (ACA) certified chimney technicians use the best tools and chemicals on the market when they perform a chimney sweep. Sometimes it is necessary to do the entire chimney sweep from the bottom due to safety issues. It is necessary to sweep any part of the chimney system that you couldn’t sweep from the roof such as the fireplace, firebox, connectors and clean out openings. We use a vacuum based system for any type of inside sweeping that must be done.
Chimney Cleaning Process:
- Step One: Preliminary Examination
- Step Two: Inside Preparation
- Step Three: Flue Sweeping and Examination
- Step Four: Inside Sweeping
- Step Five: Final Examination and Level 1 Inspection
- Step Six: Customer Review