BAYOU LA BATRE ALABAMA
Chimney Sweep, Chimney Repair
& Chimney Cleaning
Chimney Damage Repair, Chimney Sweep, Fireplace Repair, Chimney Restoration, Storm Damage Repair, Water Leak Repair, Fireplace Home Heating System, Solid-Fuel Appliance Inspection, Chimney Relining, Animal Chimney Removal, Creosote Removal, and much more!
Areas We Service:
Mobile, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Tillmans Corner, Wilmer, Theodore, Wilmer, Georgetown, Bayou La Batre and surrounding areas!
Spanish Fort, Daphne, Fairhope, Houstonville, Point Clear, Blakeley, Stapleton, Maibis, Loxley, Rosinton, Robertsdale, Foley, Magnolia Springs
Local Bayou La Batre Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Bayou La Batre Alabama we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
- Hiring our Chimney Sweep Pensacola Florida certified local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Chimney Sweep Pensacola Florida water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Pensacola Florida, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Chimney Sweep Pensacola Florida chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out. Call Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Pensacola Florida today.
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in the state of Florida. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Chimney Sweep Bayou La Batre Alabama
Explore Bayou La Batre
Bellingrath Gardens and Home
Enjoy 65 acres of year-round floral pageantry in a Southern estate garden with blooms and beauties every day of the year.
It is our passion at Bellingrath Gardens and Home to preserve and enhance the 65-acre garden and grand estate home of Walter and Bessie Bellingrath.
“The Fireplace Doctor did a sweep and safety inspection on my chimney. They said mine was really dirty and needed the sweep badly. I didn’t end up getting the repair they recommended because they said it could wait a year and that’s when I would need another sweep anyway. Honest friendly guys and I will choose them again next year.”
Get To Know Your Town
Bayou La Batre is a fishing village with a seafood-processing harbor for fishing boats and shrimp boats. The local chamber of commerce has described the city as the “Seafood Capitol of Alabama” for packaging seafood from hundreds of fishing boats.
Bayou La Batre was founded in 1786, when French-born Joseph Bouzage (Bosarge) [1733-1795] was awarded a 1,259-acre (509 ha) Spanish land grant on the West Bank of the bayou (see history below). The modern City of Bayou La Batre was incorporated in 1955.
Bayou La Batre was featured in the 1994 film Forrest Gump and the book upon which it is based. In April 2005, Disney Studios launched a secretly built pirate ship, the Black Pearl, out of Bayou La Batre for filming sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Bayou La Batre’s seafood industry also serves as a centerpiece for the History channel’s reality documentary series Big Shrimpin’.