SWEEPS • INSTALLS • REPAIR
Chimney Sweep Cantonment Florida
Local Chimney Services
and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Chimney Sweep chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out. Call Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep today.
Chimney Damage Repair, Chimney Sweep, Fireplace Repair, Chimney Restoration, Fireplace Home Heating System, Solid-Fuel Appliance Inspection, Chimney Relining, Animal Removal, Creosote Removal, and more!
Areas We Service:
Pensacola, West Pensacola, Cantonment, Brent, Gonzalez, Myrtle Grove, Bellview, Warrington, Ensley, Ferry Pass, Century, Molino.
Monday-Saturday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone Number: (850) 418-4357
Serving the Pensacola Area: 30+ years
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
SWEEPS • INSTALLS • REPAIR
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor of Cantonment, Florida finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in the state of Florida. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor of Cantonment, Florida for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Cantonment, Florida offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every Cantonment, Florida homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Chimney Services Cantonment Florida
Perdido River Wildlife Management Area
Uncle Sandy's Macaw Bird Park
Becks Lake Fish Camp
“The Fireplace Doctor did a sweep and safety inspection on my chimney. They said mine was really dirty and needed the sweep badly. I didn’t end up getting the repair they recommended because they said it could wait a year and that’s when I would need another sweep anyway. Honest friendly guys and I will choose them again next year.”
Get To Know Your Town
Cantonment has a dedicated zip code (32533) that claims (as of the 2010 census) an estimated population of 26,493 for a land area of 76.1072 square miles (197.117 km2) and a water area of 0.1257 square miles (0.326 km2).
In 1814 Andrew Jackson camped his troops in what is now the Cantonment area. This is also how the town received its name; as a cantonment is a temporary quarter for troops. Over the years, however, the pronunciation of the town’s name has changed to differ from the pronunciation of the word cantonment. Locals generally refer to the town as “can-tone-ment.”
Cantonment is located in Escambia County, in the Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, along US 29 north of Gonzalez. It is located in the Central Standard Time Zone. Its average elevation is 148 feet (45 m).