SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
The Fireplace Doctor | DeFuniak Springs, FL
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor DeFuniak Springs, FL we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep DeFuniak Springs team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor DeFuniak Springs, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in DeFuniak Springs, FL use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our DeFuniak Springs chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in DeFuniak Springs. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of DeFuniak Springs, Florida offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Proudly Serving The DeFuniak Springs, Florida Community
DeFuniak Springs Inspections
DeFuniak Springs Sweeps
DeFuniak Springs Repairs
Check Out DeFuniak Springs, FL
DeFuniak Springs is a city in Walton County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,177 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Walton County. In 2019, the MSN.com Insider Online named the city as the best small town in Florida.
Lake DeFuniak is a lake in DeFuniak Springs, Florida, United States, at the center of the DeFuniak Springs Historic District. Lake DeFuniak is one of the two almost perfectly round circular spring-fed lakes in the world, the other being Kingsley Lake.
Walton County Heritage Museum
The Walton County Heritage Museum is located at 1140 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, Florida. Housed in the former L&N railroad depot, it is part of the DeFuniak Springs Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Chautauqua Vineyard & Winery
Chautauqua Vineyards and Winery is “Florida Farm Winery Certified” with 50 acres of Carlos Muscadine and Noble Muscadine grapes, which have been growing since 1979. The winery opened its doors to the public in 1990.
Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood
The Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood is a historic site in DeFuniak Springs, Walton County, Florida. It was constructed as part of the Chautauqua education movement and is located at 95 Circle Drive. It is now used to house a branch of the Walton County Chamber of Commerce. On August 7, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. In 1989, the building was listed in A Guide to Florida’s Historic Architecture, published by the University of Florida Press.
Christmas in Florida typically consists of temperatures in the 70s, blue skies, and swaying palm trees. For those who generally associate the holiday with frigid temps and ice storms, it’s a wonder to behold.
Christmas Reflections is an annual holiday celebration that lasts from Thanksgiving until the New Year and includes a variety of exhibits, shows, and activities. Season passes are available for those who’d like to visit more than once, as are day passes for those with only a few free hours to spare.
“The Fireplace Doctor came out and repaired our fireplace after Hurricane Michael. The technicians were very professional, on time and very clean.”
These guys did a great job, the price was a little higher than expected but it was so worth it to deal with such a professional company.
Dennis was very helpful with all my fireplace needs. Installed a beautiful set of gas logs! They are a pleasure to work with.