SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
Chimney Sweep Destin, Florida
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Destin, Florida we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top-quality safety inspections and services to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Destin team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Destin, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Destin, FL use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Destin chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Destin. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Destin, Florida offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimney fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Explore Destin, FL
Destin is a city in northwest Florida, in the area known as the Panhandle. It’s known for its Gulf of Mexico beaches and many golf courses, as well as the Destin Harbor Boardwalk. Nature trails pass through the dunes of Henderson Beach State Park in the south, where the coastline is dotted with pine and oak trees sheltering wildlife.
Destin Harbor Boardwalk
Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
Big Kahuna’s Water and Adventure Park is a water park located in Destin, Florida, which opened in 1986. The park is primarily a water park, with over forty water attractions. The park also features several thrill ride attractions and a miniature golf course. On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Big Kahuna’s lazy river was shut down by the Okaloosa County Health Department for unsanitary water conditions.
Destin History & Fishing Museum
The Destin History & Fishing Museum is located at 108 Stahlman Avenue, Destin, Florida. It contains exhibits depicting the history of the town and the fishing industry in relation to it.
Henderson Beach State Park
Henderson Beach State Park is a Florida State Park located near Destin, in northwestern Florida. The address is 17000 Emerald Coast Parkway. Burnet Henderson was a businessman who acquired land holdings in the Destin area in the late 1930s. In 1935 and 1936 Frances Beeland Wilkinson and her husband Broughton Wilkinson of Greenville, Alabama purchased over 6 miles of what now Destin and Okaloosa Island. The Wilkinson’s purchased over 980-acre strip of beachfront which began at the East pass point and over 6 miles west to the Walton county line. In 1937, Frances Wilkinson and Broughton Wilkinson assigned an undivided 1/2 interest 162 acres of their Destin property. In the same transaction Henderson and appointed as trustee for the Wilkinson’s which still held a remaining 1/2 undivided interest. Many of these beachfront parcels have since been developed. One large tract remained in its natural state and became known as Henderson Beach.
Destin Commons boasts 95+ stores and restaurants, including Florida’s first Southern Living Store. Serving as the area’s favorite gathering place, our award-winning lineup of stores and restaurants includes national & locally-owned favorites, AMC Movie Theater, and Uncle Buck’s Fishbowl & Grill, an underwater-themed bowling alley.
“The Fireplace Doctor came out and repaired our fireplace after Hurricane Michael. The technicians were very professional, on time and very clean.”
These guys did a great job, the price was a little higher than expected but it was so worth it to deal with such a professional company.
Dennis was very helpful with all my fireplace needs. Installed a beautiful set of gas logs! They are a pleasure to work with.