SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
Chimney Sweep Fort Valley, Georgia
The Fireplace Doctor | Fort Valley, GA
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Fort Valley, Georgia we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Fort Valley Georgia team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Fort Valley Georgia, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Fort Valley use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Fort Valley Georgia chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Fort Valley. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Fort Valley, Georgia offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Explore Fort Valley Georgia
Fort Valley is a city in and the county seat of Peach County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 9,815. The city is in the Warner Robins metropolitan area and the Macon–Warner Robins combined statistical area.
Massee Lane Gardens
Massee Lane Gardens are botanical gardens focusing on camellias, located at the American Camellia Society headquarters, 100 Massee Lane, Fort Valley, Georgia. They are open to the public for an admission fee.
Museum of Arts and Sciences
The Museum of Arts and Sciences in Macon is a community museum in the U.S. state of Georgia. The facility includes four galleries with frequently changing exhibitions, the Discovery House with hands-on activities, live animal habitats, the Mark Smith Planetarium, nature trail, garden, store, auditorium, and classrooms. New exhibitions on fine arts, science topics, and the humanities are presented for periods of four to six months. The museum is open to the public daily and offers programs to schools and groups. The museum is a member of the American Alliance of Museums as of July 2019.
St Joseph Catholic Church
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
One of Georgia’s most historic houses and distinguished structures, the Johnston-Felton-Hay House in Macon was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974. Construction began in 1855 and continued in 1859. The House was built in the Italian Renaissance Revival style, a marked contrast to the Greek Revival architecture of the antebellum period.
Some Of The Fireplace Doctor’s Work
Check Out Our Latest Blog Articles:
When you think of a fireplace, the image of brick or stonework as the framework and live burning seasoned wood logs in the center. Fireplaces are considered to be part of the home, so why not take care of it as such? You routinely clean your home, so why not clean it...
Winters can be harsh on chimneys. With spring and summer coming quickly, there should be the thought of cleaning out your chimney and fireplace of the ash and soot. Either you can clean it out yourself, which is time-consuming or you can schedule a professional...
Everyone loves to watch the D.I.Y. home renovations or crafts or hidden cleaning hacks. Well, here is one for those who want to attempt to clean their chimney at home. Below is a guide to aid in the cleaning of your own chimney. Remember, it is okay to not do this...