SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
The Fireplace Doctor | Freeport, FL
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Freeport, Florida we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Freeport team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Freeport, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Freeport, FL use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Freeport chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
Fireplace Doctor Services
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimney fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Proudly Serving The Freeport, Florida Community
Some Of The Fireplace Doctor’s Work & Repairs
Explore Freeport, Florida
Walton County Heritage Museum
The Walton County Heritage Museum is located at 1140 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs, Florida. Housed in the former L&N railroad depot, it is part of the DeFuniak Springs Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Heritage Center of Freeport
Lake DeFuniak is a lake in DeFuniak Springs, Florida, United States, at the center of the DeFuniak Springs Historic District. Lake DeFuniak is one of the two almost perfectly round circular spring-fed lakes in the world, the other being Kingsley Lake.
Chautauqua Vineyard & Winery
Chautauqua Vineyards and Winery is “Florida Farm Winery Certified” with 50 acres of Carlos Muscadine and Noble Muscadine grapes, which have been growing since 1979. The winery opened its doors to the public in 1990.
Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood
The Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood is a historic site in DeFuniak Springs, Walton County, Florida. It was constructed as part of the Chautauqua education movement and is located at 95 Circle Drive. It is now used to house a branch of the Walton County Chamber of Commerce. On August 7, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. In 1989, the building was listed in A Guide to Florida’s Historic Architecture, published by the University of Florida Press.
“The Fireplace Doctor came out and repaired our fireplace after Hurricane Michael. The technicians were very professional, on time and very clean.”
These guys did a great job, the price was a little higher than expected but it was so worth it to deal with such a professional company.
Dennis was very helpful with all my fireplace needs. Installed a beautiful set of gas logs! They are a pleasure to work with.
Check Out Our Latest Blog Articles:
When you think of a fireplace, the image of brick or stonework as the framework and live burning seasoned wood logs in the center. Fireplaces are considered to be part of the home, so why not take care of it as such? You routinely clean your home, so why not clean it...
Winters can be harsh on chimneys. With spring and summer coming quickly, there should be the thought of cleaning out your chimney and fireplace of the ash and soot. Either you can clean it out yourself, which is time-consuming or you can schedule a professional...
Everyone loves to watch the D.I.Y. home renovations or crafts or hidden cleaning hacks. Well, here is one for those who want to attempt to clean their chimney at home. Below is a guide to aid in the cleaning of your own chimney. Remember, it is okay to not do this...