Fireplace Doctor’s Expert Chimney Sweep Services
At The Fireplace Doctor Gardendale Alabama, we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Gardendale team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Gardendale, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Gardendale use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Gardendale chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
- Chimney Sweeping: Fireplace Doctor practices professional chimney sweeping services. We work from the bottom to the top, removing any and all soot and creosote buildup. We are mindful of your home, and take precautions to ensure your house stays just the way it was. We lay down tarps and vacuum everything as soon as it falls into the fireplace, to make sure your floors stay clean and unharmed. Trust in the Fireplace Doctor for a professional and quality chimney sweep.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Gardendale. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Gardendale, Alabama offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Explore Gardendale, Alabama
Birmingham is a city in the north central region of the U.S. state of Alabama. With an estimated 2019 population of 209,403, it is the most populous city in Alabama. Birmingham is the seat of Jefferson County, Alabama’s most populous and fifth largest county.
Turkey Creek Nature Preserve
Birmingham Botanical Gardens
The Birmingham Botanical Gardens is 67.5-acre of botanical gardens located adjacent to Lane Park at the southern foot of Red Mountain in Birmingham, Alabama. The gardens are home to over 12,000 different types of plants, 25 unique gardens, more than 30 works of original outdoor sculpture, and several miles of walking paths. With more than 350,000 annual visitors, the Birmingham Botanical Gardens qualify as one of Alabama’s top free-admittance tourist attractions. The gardens include a garden center that has a library, auditorium, Linn-Henley Lecture Hall, Blount Education Center, Gerlach Plant Information Center, Alabama Cooperative Extension System office, Arrington Children’s Plant Adventure Zone, and a restaurant
Oak Mountain State Park
Oak Mountain State Park is a publicly owned recreation area located approximately 20 miles south of Birmingham in the northeast quadrant of the city of Pelham, Alabama, United States. It is the state’s largest state park at 9,940 acres and is home to the Alabama Wildlife Center, Oak Mountain Interpretive Center, and Oak Mountain BMX Track. Park activities include hiking, swimming, camping, fishing, horseback riding, and golf. The park is managed by the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
Vulcan Park and Museum
The Vulcan statue is the largest cast iron statue in the world, and is the city symbol of Birmingham, Alabama, reflecting its roots in the iron and steel industry. The 56-foot tall statue depicts the Roman god Vulcan, god of the fire and forge with ironworker equipment. It was created as Birmingham’s entry for the Louisiana Purchase Exposition in St. Louis, Missouri. While it is the world’s largest made of iron-ore, it is also among the nation’s tallest statues of any kind.
Birmingham Museum of Art
Founded in 1951, the Birmingham Museum of Art in Birmingham, Alabama, today has one of the finest collections in the Southeastern United States, with more than 24,000 paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, and decorative arts representing a numerous diverse cultures, including Asian, European, American, African, Pre-Columbian, and Native American. Among other highlights, the Museum’s collection of Asian art is considered the finest and most comprehensive in the Southeast, and its Vietnamese ceramics one of the finest in the U.S. The Museum also is home to a remarkable Kress Collection of Renaissance and Baroque paintings, sculpture, and decorative arts from the late 13th century to c.1750, and the 18th-century European decorative arts include superior examples of English ceramics and French furniture.
Why Our Customers Choose Us
Check Out Our Blog
When you think of a fireplace, the image of brick or stonework as the framework and live burning seasoned wood logs in the center. Fireplaces are considered to be part of the home, so why not take care of it as such? You routinely clean your home, so why not clean it...
Winters can be harsh on chimneys. With spring and summer coming quickly, there should be the thought of cleaning out your chimney and fireplace of the ash and soot. Either you can clean it out yourself, which is time-consuming or you can schedule a professional...
Everyone loves to watch the D.I.Y. home renovations or crafts or hidden cleaning hacks. Well, here is one for those who want to attempt to clean their chimney at home. Below is a guide to aid in the cleaning of your own chimney. Remember, it is okay to not do this...