SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
Chimney Sweep Holt Florida
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
- Hiring our certified Chimney Sweep Holt Florida local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Holt Florida, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue. Call Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Holt Florida today.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Holt Florida finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in the state of Florida. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Holt Florida for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Holt Florida offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our Chimney Sweep Holt Florida expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Chimney Service Holt Florida
Holt is an unincorporated community located in Okaloosa County, Florida, United States. Its area calling code is 850 and its ZIP code is 32564. Holt is located in western Okaloosa County along US 90 and County Road 189. South along CR 189 is an interchange for Interstate 10. Wikipedia
Baker Block Museum
The Baker Block Museum is a local history and genealogy museum located in Baker, Florida, focused on the history of the Florida panhandle with emphasis on Okaloosa County.
The museum’s purpose is to preserve and display artifacts and documents of the early development of the Florida panhandle, particularly Okaloosa County; to educate the public on the technology, history, and impact of historic events including the early culture of Spanish, French, Dutch, and Native Americans, the naval store’s industry, the rail transportation industry and military installations in the State of Florida, and more specifically along with the Yellow and Shoal Rivers, timber industries, pioneer communities, and fisheries.
Its exhibits include antiques, tools, period displays, and a heritage park consisting of a post office, mill, log cabin, blacksmith shop, corn crib, and an outhouse. It is located at the corner of State Roads 189 and 4 in Baker. The museum, a 501-3 non-profit organization, operates under the auspices of the North Okaloosa Historical Association, Inc., founded in 1992 by Jeanette and Charles Henderson.
Peaden Brothers Distillery
Main Street Crestview
Across the nation, developers have returned to outdoor strip malls to recreate a sense of a small downtown that was commonly found in the early 20th century. Crestview has its own version of such a mall, but it is the real deal: Main Street.
Twin Hills Park
“The Fireplace Doctor did a sweep and safety inspection on my chimney. They said mine was really dirty and needed the sweep badly. I didn’t end up getting the repair they recommended because they said it could wait a year and that’s when I would need another sweep anyway. Honest friendly guys and I will choose them again next year.”