SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
The Fireplace Doctor | Milledgeville, GA
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
Here at Fireplace Doctor of Milledgeville, We understand how important it is to maintain the integrity of your chimney and fireplace. Poorly kept fireplaces and chimneys can have very hazardous effects on the rest of the house. Therefore, our trained and professional technicians provide you with the highest quality chimney sweeps, fireplace repairs, safety inspections, and much more!
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Milledgeville team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Milledgeville, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Milledgeville use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Milledgeville chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Warner Robins. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Warner Robins, Georgia offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
“Dennis was very helpful with all my fireplace needs. Installed a beautiful set of gas logs! They are a pleasure to work with.”
This is my 1st fireplace. Patrick was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions about how to use a fireplace. I will definitely call back each year for annual inspection.
Good company and they got me scheduled right away. During the inspection they found a few issues but nothing major. Got those repaired the same day.
Get To Know Milledgeville, Georgia
Georgia's Old Governor's Mansion
Completed in 1839, Georgia’s Old Governor’s Mansion is one of the finest examples of High Greek Revival architecture in the nation. Designed by noted architect Charles Clusky, an Irish immigrant, and built by Timothy Porter of Farmington, Connecticut, the Mansion looms over Milledgeville with its stately columns and imposing facade. Serving as the residence for Georgia’s chief executives for over thirty years, the Mansion’s history encompasses the antebellum, Civil War, and early Reconstruction phases of the state’s history. Such noted state leaders as George Crawford, Howell Cobb, and Joseph E. Brown resided in the building and used it as a stage for speeches and also to introduce guests of national standing
Central State Hospital Museum
Established in 1842 as the Georgia Lunatic Asylum, this facility treated patients suffering from mental illness, epilepsy, and tuberculosis. Today, the fully accredited hospital occupies approximately 100 buildings on 1700 acres. Museum by appointment only.