SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
Chimney Sweep Tillmans Corner Alabama
NOBODY GETS THERE FASTER THAN US OR BETTER PREPARED. OVER 100 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE!
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Tillmans Corner. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Tillmans Corner, Alabama offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
I got refereed this company by my mother in law who got her chimney cleaned this past week. Great service and great prices!
This is my 1st fireplace. Patrick was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions about how to use a fireplace. I will definitely call back each year for annual inspection.
Good company and they got me scheduled right away. During the inspection they found a few issues but nothing major. Got those repaired the same day.