At The Fireplace Doctor Birmingham, we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Birmingham team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Birmingham, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Birmingham use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Birmingham chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels , and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals gets inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manor. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are on of the most common issue with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Mobile. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Mobile, Alabama offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which is guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
Birmingham is a place full of interesting things to do. So, while we’re doing repairs on your chimney or fireplace, you can enjoy the day in wonderful Birmingham, Alabama.
Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
As the collection continues to grow, the museum’s story continues as well. In its commitment to preserving the history of motorsports, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum is excited about the future. Barber says he wants “to use the museum as a tool to help bring more people to Birmingham.” Being dedicated to interpreting and exhibiting motorcycles and vintage vehicles, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum is a destination that is truly amazing.
Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Birmingham Botanical Gardens is Alabama’s largest living museum with more than 12,000 different plants in its living collections. The Gardens features the largest public horticulture library in the U.S., conservatories, a wildflower garden, two rose gardens, the Southern Living garden, and Japanese Gardens with a traditionally crafted tea house. Education programs run year-round and over 10,000 school children enjoy free science-curriculum based field trips annually. Birmingham Botanical Gardens, the most visited free attraction in Alabama, is open daily, offering free admission to more than 350,000 yearly visitors. –www.bbgardens.org
One of the state’s most popular attractions, the Birmingham Zoo, is an ever-evolving adventure. Guests come from around the Southeast to see animals such as red pandas, lions, giraffes, orangutans, rhinos, bears, elephants, sea lions, zebras, a jaguar, a hippo and many more. From Trails of Africa to the Children’s Zoo and everything in-between, the Birmingham Zoo features animals from all over the world, with signage highlighting the Zoo’s amazing animal care, conservation initiatives, and Species Survival Plans. With approximately 700 animals of 230 species and endangered species from 6 continents, the Birmingham Zoo’s 122-acre site is the perfect place to visit any time of the year. –www.birminghamzoo.com
They came out to do a sweep and did a great job they even found some serious water damage on top of my chimney .