SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIR
The Fireplace Doctor | Milton, FL
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Milton, FL we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Milton team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Milton, FL, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Milton, FL use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Milton chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Milton They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Milton, Florida offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimney fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Proudly Serving The Milton, Florida Community
Things To Do In Milton, FL
The Blackwater River of Florida is a 56.6-mile-long river rising in southern Alabama and flowing through the Florida Panhandle to the Gulf of Mexico. The river enters Florida in Okaloosa County and flows through Santa Rosa County to Blackwater Bay, an arm of Pensacola Bay. Wikipedia
Blackwater Heritage State Trail
In Milton, just northeast of Pensacola, the nearly 10-mile Blackwater Heritage State Trail is the rewarding result of a partnership between Florida’s Departments of Transportation and Environmental Protection and the U.S. Navy. Its northernmost 1.5 miles are officially dubbed the Military Heritage Trail.
Krul Campground is located within the Krul Recreation Area, in the Blackwater River State Forest (Santa Rosa County), about 1-hour northeast of Pensacola, FL. This campground is located on a 6.5-acre lake and has the following facilities: campsites with electricity and water (potable) for recreational vehicles or tents, dump station, restrooms and showers, swimming dock, and pier. Recreational activities featured here are swimming, picnicking, hiking, bird watching, wildlife viewing, nature study, and photography. Don’t miss the Sweetwater Hiking Trail that starts at the Krul parking lot and runs 1.3 miles to Bear Lake. The first half-mile of the trail is a handicapped-accessible boardwalk with a suspension bridge over Sweetwater Creek. A gristmill is located along the boardwalk.
Dennis was very helpful with all my fireplace needs. Installed a beautiful set of gas logs! They are a pleasure to work with.
On time, explained everything in detail and performed the work quickly. These people were awesome to deal with. Highly Recommended.
These guys did a great job, the price was a little higher than expected but it was so worth it to deal with such a professional company.