SWEEPS • INSTALLS • REPAIR
Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida
Local Chimney Services
and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
- Hiring our certified Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in the state of Florida. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our Chimney Sweep Panama City Florida expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every Panama City homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Chimney Services Panama City Florida
Explore Panama City
Panama City is a city in and the county seat of Bay County, Florida, United States. Located along U.S. Route 98, it is the largest city between Tallahassee and Pensacola. It is the more populated of two principal cities of the Panama City-Lynn Haven, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the population was 36,484.
Panama City was catastrophically damaged when Hurricane Michael made landfall as a Category 5 hurricane on October 10, 2018. When Panama City was incorporated in 1909, its original city limits were 15th Street on the north, Balboa Avenue on the west and Bay Avenue on the east.
Shipwreck Island Waterpark
Shipwreck Island Waterpark has an extensive kiddy area with shallow pools called the Tadpole Hole for families with little ones. Families with kids who are a wee bit bigger will love the slides, tipping bucket, and large pool with only about thirty inches of depth. Shipwreck Island Waterpark has family slides like the Zoom Flume, White Knuckle River, and the Pirate’s Race.
There are plenty of challenging slides like Tree Top Drop, The Free Fall, The Pirate’s Plunge Racing Slide, and the Raging Rapids. If you’re just looking to relax, come float down our lazy river, or lay at the edge of the wave pool, where the three-foot waves gently roll to a stop.
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Museum with kitschy oddities on display, including shrunken human heads & rare animal skeletons.
ZooWorld Zoological and Botanical Conservatory
ZooWorld Zoological and Botanical Conservatory is a Zoo focusing on conservation with over 260 animals plus programs & shows in a tropical setting.
St. Andrews State Park
St. Andrews State Park is a 1,200-acre Florida State Park located three miles east of Panama City Beach Florida, off U.S. 98. It is the headquarters of one of the state’s five AmeriCorps Florida State Parks chapters.
Florida State Road 30A
State Road 30A is a Florida Department of Transportation designation shared by four alternate routings of SR 30 in the Florida panhandle. Two segments have SR 30A signage; the other two do not as they are segments of U.S. Route 98. Three of the four SR 30A segments are next to the shore of the Gulf of Mexico for most of their length.
Welcome to Pier Park, located in the heart of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Among the 124 stores, Pier Park features Target, Forever 21, Dillard’s, JC Penney’s, GameStop, and Marshalls. Our outdoor property boasts many dining and entertainment options: A movie at the Grand IMAX Theater… dinner, drinks, and dueling pianos at Dave & Busters… or live music at Tootsies.
Pier Park serves the surrounding Panama City Beach, Panama City and 30A communities, and has stores ranging from jewelry to women’s clothing to home décor. Pier Park is proud to be a premier shopping destination to locals and visitors alike.
“The Fireplace Doctor did a sweep and safety inspection on my chimney. They said mine was really dirty and needed the sweep badly. I didn’t end up getting the repair they recommended because they said it could wait a year and that’s when I would need another sweep anyway. Honest friendly guys and I will choose them again next year.”
Get To Know Your Town
As of the 2010 census, the population was 36,484. Panama City was catastrophically damaged when Hurricane Michael made landfall as a Category 5 hurricane on October 10, 2018. When Panama City was incorporated in 1909, its original city limits were 15th Street (Hwy 98) on the north, Balboa Avenue on the west and Bay Avenue on the east.
The development in this once unincorporated part of Northwest Florida had previous names such as Floriopolis, Park Resort, and Harrison. In 1906, the development was named Panama City and it was first incorporated as Panama City in 1909. When Panama City was incorporated in 1909, its original city limits were 15th Street (Hwy 98) on the north, Balboa Avenue on the west and Bay Avenue on the east.
According to the Panama City Public Library’s A History of Panama City, George Mortimer West hoped to spur real estate development in Bay County during a period of intense popular interest in the construction of the Panama Canal by changing the town’s name from Harrison to Panama City, because a straight line between Chicago and Trujillo Honduras the Central American country that’s longitudinal line that intersected the Florida town.
It is also the town of where filibuster General Walker is buried after being assassinated by Honduran Mercenaries funded by the Shipping Tycoon Vanderbilt.
Additionally, since required meanders around land formations in a seaborne route to the canal added distance when starting at other ports, Panama City was the closest developed port in the US mainland to the Caribbean entrance of the Panama Canal.