The Fireplace Doctor | Chimney Sweep Biloxi, MS
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Biloxi, MS, we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Biloxi team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Biloxi, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Biloxi use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Biloxi chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customer’s fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are on of the most common issue with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Biloxi. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice 21-point safety inspections which is guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Hurricane Delta has made its way close to shore and could bring heavy rain and winds to parts of the Gulf Coast! Has it affected your area? Have you received any flooding? If you notice any water damage, leaks, or missing mortar, give Fireplace Doctor Biloxi a call today.
We can handle any job no matter the size. We offer premium services that are performed with the highest-grade material in the industry at a more than fair price.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
We are far more than just some other Biloxi Hotel! Make your vacation legendary at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, overlooking Mississippi’s own majestic Gulf shore. The good times never end when you check in with us and leave your worries at home. Featuring 479 stylish rooms and suites, five great entertainment options, and our collection of rock memorabilia, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi is your only choice for luxury accommodations and resort suites in Biloxi. –www.hrhcbiloxi.com
Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum
The Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum exhibits hundreds of one-of-a-kind artifacts and an unrivaled collection of vintage photos, which tells the story from the time of the first Indian settlement through generations of immigrants whose journey contributed to the melting-pot culture of the Gulf Coast. The Grand Hall features the “Nydia” a 30′ gaff-rigged cabin sloop built in Biloxi in 1898 at the Johnson Shipyard. Featured exhibits include shrimping, oystering, recreational fishing, wetlands, marine blacksmithing, net-making, boat building, hurricanes, featuring Camille and Katrina, all the while telling the tale of over 300 years of history, culture, and heritage. The Museum is available for special events, meetings, weddings, etc.
Beau Rivage Casino
The Biloxi Lighthouse was erected in 1848 and was one of the first cast-iron lighthouses in the South. It is the city’s signature landmark and has become a post-Katrina symbol of the city’s resolve and resilience. The light was civilian operated from 1848 to 1939 and is notable for its several female lightkeepers, including Maria Younghans, who tended the light for 53 years. –www.tripadvisor.com
Biloxi is one of the oldest communities in the United States, first being settled in 1699. Today it is a cultural melting pot for the state of Mississippi. So while we are taking care of your chimney, go find an adventure in the great city of Biloxi.