CHIMNEY SWEEP MOBILE ALABAMA
CHIMNEY SWEEPS • INSTALLATION • REPAIRS
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top-quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama
- Hiring our Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama certified local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Chimney Damage Repair, Chimney Sweep, Fireplace Repair, Chimney Restoration, Fireplace Home Heating System, Solid-Fuel Appliance Inspection, Chimney Relining, Animal Removal, Creosote removal, and much more!
Areas We Service:
Mobile, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Tillmans Corner, Wilmer, Theodore, Wilmer, Georgetown, and surrounding areas!
Spanish Fort, Daphne, Fairhope, Houstonville, Point Clear, Blakeley, Stapleton, Maibis, Loxley, Rosinton, Robertsdale, Foley, Magnolia Springs
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in the state of Alabama. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama offers professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama has the experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
You can call this coastal town a lot of things when you have a vibrant 300-year history with lots of stories to tell and long-standing traditions celebrated on a regular basis. Once called the Paris of the South, Mobile has long been the cultural center of the Gulf Coast and you’ll find an authentic experience like nowhere else in the southern United States.
Explore Mobile Alabama
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico is the only museum in the world dedicated to the rich traditions, history and culture of “America’s Sea”. With a combined 90 interactive exhibits, simulators and theaters,
GulfQuest is a family tourist destination and a signature attraction for Mobile, the state of Alabama and the entire Gulf Coast region.
Battleship Memorial Park
At Mobile’s Battleship Memorial Park, you don’t have to look very far to find heroes. From the Battleship, USS ALABAMA to the Submarine USS DRUM and over 25 aircraft, the spirit of military pride is alive and well. Aboard the battleship, you will be able to explore 12 decks. Among those, you can climb inside gun turrets, get locked in the Brig, man a 12mm gun, and much more.
You will be able to go below and explore inside the oldest Submarine on display, Submarine USS DRUM. In the Medal of Honor Aircraft Pavilion as well as in the park, you will be able to view many rare and historic aircraft. A few in our collection include A-12 Blackbird Spy Plane, OS2U Kingfisher, F-86L Sabre Jet, B-52 Bomber, just to name a few.
While in the pavilion, don’t forget to take a ride on the Flight Simulator and experience flight without ever leaving the ground. It’s an unforgettable experience for the entire family.
Mobile Carnival Museum
Built by the French on Mobile Bay in 1702 to defend their colony, the fort was rebuilt in 1723 after a flood, serving as the area’s main defense point until 1820. By 1823, all of the fort’s buildings had been removed to make way for what is now downtown Mobile, including present-day Theater Street, Government Boulevard, Royal Street, and more.
Today’s historic fort area covers about one-third of the original space and was reconstructed using a 4/5 scale to incorporate as many of the features as possible. Opened in celebration of the nation’s bicentennial in 1976, the fort gives tourists a glimpse of life in the fort during the 18th century.
The fort also offers fun, family-friendly activities like a colonial-themed photo gallery, a shooting gallery, and a photo set with colonial costumes and props. Visitors can get a copy of the free self-guided walking tour of the grounds and museum by stopping at the Trading Post.
“The Fireplace Doctor did a sweep and safety inspection on my chimney. They said mine was really dirty and needed the sweep badly. I didn’t end up getting the repair they recommended because they said it could wait a year and that’s when I would need another sweep anyway. Honest friendly guys and I will choose them again next year.”