Chimney Sweep • Chimney Repair • Installation
Animal Chimney Removal • Leak Repair
Mobile, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Tillmans Corner, Wilmer, Theodore, Wilmer, Georgetown, Spanish Fort, Daphne, Fairhope, Houstonville, Point Clear, Blakeley, Stapleton, Maibis, Loxley, Rosinton, Robertsdale, Foley, Magnolia Springs and surrounding areas!
Years in Business: 30+ years
Mon-Sat: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Phone Number: (251) 288-5580
Email: [email protected]
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At the Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama chimney sweeps give you top-quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama
Hiring our Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama certified local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama, your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home.
Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market. Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama, your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out. Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama can help.
A chimney sweep is important for several reasons:
1. Fire Safety: One of the primary reasons for chimney sweeping is to ensure fire safety. When you use a fireplace or wood-burning stove, soot and creosote (a highly flammable substance) can build up in the chimney. If left unattended, these deposits can ignite and lead to a dangerous chimney fire. A chimney sweep removes these deposits, reducing the risk of a fire hazard. The Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama can remedy this.
2. Efficient Performance: Over time, debris such as leaves, twigs, and animal nests can accumulate in the chimney. This can obstruct the airflow and reduce the efficiency of your fireplace or stove. A chimney sweep clears out any blockages, allowing for proper ventilation and optimal performance of your heating appliance. This improves energy efficiency, reduces smoke output, and helps your system work effectively.
3. Carbon Monoxide Prevention: A blocked or poorly functioning chimney can cause a dangerous buildup of carbon monoxide gas. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that is extremely toxic. Regular chimney sweeping and inspections help to ensure that the chimney is clear and functioning correctly, preventing the accumulation of carbon monoxide and keeping your home safe.
4. Longevity of the Chimney: Neglecting chimney maintenance can lead to costly repairs or even the need for a complete chimney rebuild. Soot and creosote can corrode the chimney lining, causing structural damage over time. Regular chimney sweeping helps to preserve the integrity of the chimney, prolonging its lifespan and avoiding expensive repairs in the future.
5. Health and Indoor Air Quality: A chimney that is not properly maintained can allow smoke, soot, and other pollutants to enter your home. This can lead to poor indoor air quality, which can be harmful, especially for individuals with respiratory conditions or allergies. By regularly sweeping the chimney, you can ensure that these pollutants are removed, promoting a healthier environment.
Overall, chimney sweeping is important for fire safety, efficient performance of heating appliances, prevention of carbon monoxide poisoning, longevity of the chimney, and maintaining good indoor air quality. It is recommended to have your chimney professionally inspected and swept at least once a year, or more frequently if you use your fireplace or stove extensively. This is where The Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Mobile Alabama can help.
Mobile has a certain magic that keeps you on your toes. Where a melting pot of people, flavors, cultures, and traditions become one voice to lead all of life’s celebrations. Join the jubilee and welcome every day with an enduring passion and a little soulful hospitality, because life is the ultimate gift. This is the spirit of living.
Explore Mobile Alabama
Battleship Memorial Park
At Mobile’s Battleship Memorial Park, you don’t have to look very far to find heroes. From the Battleship, USS ALABAMA to the Submarine USS DRUM and over 25 aircraft, the spirit of military pride is alive and well. Aboard the battleship, you will be able to explore 12 decks. Among those, you can climb inside gun turrets, get locked in the Brig, man a 12mm gun, and much more.
You will be able to go below and explore inside the oldest Submarine on display, Submarine USS DRUM. In the Medal of Honor Aircraft Pavilion as well as in the park, you will be able to view many rare and historic aircraft. A few in our collection include A-12 Blackbird Spy Plane, OS2U Kingfisher, F-86L Sabre Jet, B-52 Bomber, just to name a few.
While in the pavilion, don’t forget to take a ride on the Flight Simulator and experience flight without ever leaving the ground. It’s an unforgettable experience for the entire family.
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico is the only museum in the world dedicated to the rich traditions, history and culture of “America’s Sea”. With a combined 90 interactive exhibits, simulators and theaters,
GulfQuest is a family tourist destination and a signature attraction for Mobile, the state of Alabama and the entire Gulf Coast region.
Mobile Carnival Museum
Built by the French on Mobile Bay in 1702 to defend their colony, the fort was rebuilt in 1723 after a flood, serving as the area’s main defense point until 1820. By 1823, all of the fort’s buildings had been removed to make way for what is now downtown Mobile, including present-day Theater Street, Government Boulevard, Royal Street, and more.
Today’s historic fort area covers about one-third of the original space and was reconstructed using a 4/5 scale to incorporate as many of the features as possible. Opened in celebration of the nation’s bicentennial in 1976, the fort gives tourists a glimpse of life in the fort during the 18th century.
The fort also offers fun, family-friendly activities like a colonial-themed photo gallery, a shooting gallery, and a photo set with colonial costumes and props. Visitors can get a copy of the free self-guided walking tour of the grounds and museum by stopping at the Trading Post.
Mobile is the county seat of Mobile County, Alabama, United States. The population within the city limits was 195,111 as of the 2010 United States Census, making it the third-most-populous city in Alabama, and the most populous in Mobile County.
Alabama’s only saltwater port, Mobile is located on the Mobile River at the head of the Mobile Bay and the north-central Gulf Coast. The Port of Mobile has always played a key role in the economic health of the city, beginning with the settlement as an important trading center between the French colonists and Native Americans, down to its current role as the 12th-largest port in the United States.
Mobile is the principal municipality of the Mobile metropolitan area. This region of 412,992 residents is composed solely of Mobile County; it is the third-largest metropolitan statistical area in the state. Mobile is the largest city in the Mobile-Daphne−Fairhope CSA, with a total population of 604,726, the second largest in the state. As of 2011, the population within a 60-mile (100 km) radius of Mobile is 1,262,907.