Chimney Sweep, Chimney Repair
& Chimney Cleaning
Cold weather is here. The comfort of a cozy fireplace helps on those cold winter nights. Before you burn, make sure your fireplace is safe and ready to go. Give The Fireplace Doctor a call today at 844-222-1322 for a full Inspection and Sweep.
Chimney Damage Repair, Chimney Sweep, Fireplace Repair, Chimney Restoration, Storm Damage Repair, Water Leak Repair, Fireplace Home Heating System, Solid-Fuel Appliance Inspection, Chimney Relining, Animal Chimney Removal, Creosote Removal, and much more!
Areas We Service:
Brunswick, Country Club Estates, Dock Junction, Everett, Jekyll Island, Georgia (CDP), St. Simons, Sterling and surrounding areas!
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
At The Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Brunswick Georgia we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- Inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into your house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Brunswick Georgia finds stowing away in our customers’ fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals get inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manner. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are one of the most common issues with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in the state of Georgia. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Brunswick Georgia for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor Chimney Sweep Brunswick Georgia offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which are guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Creosote Removal: If you have a chimney then creosote is something you should be concerned about. It’s the number one cause of thousands of chimneys fires a year and can be harmful even if you never experience a chimney fire. It’s essential that every homeowner knows what creosote is and works with a professional chimney sweep company to prevent it from harming your chimney.
Chimney Sweep Brunswick Georgia
During the Civil War, the City of Brunswick was abandoned when citizens were ordered to evacuate. Similar to most southern cities, Brunswick suffered from post-war depression, but naval stores and timber created a building boom.
When World War II hit, there came a call for both males and females to construct and launch over 99 Liberty ships from the J.A. Jones Shipyard and were an integral part of the American war effort.
Explore Brunswick Georgia
Located on the north end of Jekyll Island, Driftwood beach will amaze you with the beautiful driftwood and trees that resemble a tree graveyard. This is due to the north end of the island slowly eroding away and being deposited on the south end of the island. Driftwood beach offers a wonderful location for photographs and is a very popular site for weddings.
Driftwood beach extends from the Clam Creek Picnic Area to the Villas By The Sea Resort and Conference Center and is only a short walk away from the Jekyll Island Campground. From Clam Creek Picnic Area, simply follow signs for the Wildlife Viewing Area and take the paved walkway toward Clam Creek. Walk over the bridge and you will see two beach access points toward the left. Multiple beach access points along North Beachview Drive also provide access to Driftwood beach. You can park at designated parking areas along the road, next to each beach access point.
Jekyll Island is located off the coast of the U.S. state of Georgia, in Glynn County. It is one of the Sea Islands and one of the Golden Isles of Georgia barrier islands. The island is owned by the State of Georgia and run by a self-sustaining, self-governing body.
Fort Frederica National Monument
Fort Frederica National Monument, on St. Simons Island, Georgia, preserves the archaeological remnants of a fort and town built by James Oglethorpe between 1736 and 1748 to protect the southern boundary of the British colony of Georgia from Spanish raids. About 630 British troops were stationed at the fort.
St. Simons Island Light
The St. Simons Island Light is a lighthouse on the southern tip of St. Simons Island, Georgia, United States. It guides ships into St. Simons Sound and warns of the many sandbars in the area.
Horton House is a historic site on Riverview Drive in Jekyll Island, Georgia. The tabby house was originally constructed in 1743 by Major William Horton, a top military aide to General James Oglethorpe. Horton also brewed beer in Georgia’s first brewery. This structure has been meticulously preserved over the past 100 years as an example of coastal Georgia building techniques and as one of the oldest surviving buildings in the state.
“The Fireplace Doctor did a sweep and safety inspection on my chimney. They said mine was really dirty and needed the sweep badly. I didn’t end up getting the repair they recommended because they said it could wait a year and that’s when I would need another sweep anyway. Honest friendly guys and I will choose them again next year.”