The Fireplace Doctor | Huntsville, AL
At The Fireplace Doctor Huntsville, we know the importance of chimney and fireplace maintenance. Fireplaces and chimneys are dangerous when not properly maintained. Thus, our professional chimney sweeps give you top quality safety inspections and service to lower that risk.
Local Chimney Services and Fireplace Repairs
Prevent Chimney Fires
- Hiring our certified local chimney sweep Huntsville team has several benefits, most importantly, safety. You can trust your local experts to clean out dangerous, flammable buildup that could likely destroy your house in a chimney fire. Additionally, each technician performs a 21-point safety inspection to ensure your complete chimney and fireplace system are free of risk.
- Even if you think your chimney is safe from water, all masonry chimneys are porous, absorbing water each day. Water leaks can greatly damage the structural integrity of your home. It can also cause draft problems because the hot air cools in the chimney and sinks back into the home. Our chimney water damage repair experts will ensure that your chimney is in great condition by providing chimney waterproofing with the highest quality sealants on the market.
- The CSIA recommends you have an Annual Chimney Inspection. These inspections will identify sooty buildup as well as ventilation issues. At Fireplace Doctor Huntsville, we can fix dangers to your home the same day we find them so your home can be safe.
- Cleaning your chimney yourself is both tedious and dangerous. Let your local chimney sweeps in Huntsville use high-grade equipment to remove hazards properly, quickly, and safely. With the use of ChimScans, advanced videoing technology, our Huntsville chimney sweeps can see the parts of your chimney that others can’t. Thus, these ChimScans allow them to better clean it out.
Breathe Fresh Air
- If all of the smoke is not leaving your chimney, it’s entering back into you house and worse, into your lungs. This can be caused by animals creating blockages as well as water damage. Animal waste is also a source of respiratory diseases. We have experience and training for humane animal removal and for all degrees of chimney cleaning to remove leftover waste, nests, or other debris. Certainly, hiring a professional is the safest way to solve a chimney air quality issue.
- Humane Animal Removal: Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels , and Bats are the most common animals that Fireplace Doctor finds stowing away in our customers fireplaces and chimneys. When the animals gets inside the chimney, they make nests, cause damage, get trapped, and even leave behind a treat for you to smell later. Our Technicians are professionally trained to remove these animals in the safest possible manor. We also give a standard cap installation to prevent any future encounters.
- Water Leak Services: Water Leaks are on of the most common issue with chimneys and fireplaces, especially in Mobile. They can cause serious structural damage and safety hazards. If you see the signs of water damage, like mold, rust, or broken mortar, then call the Fireplace Doctor for expert water leak repair.
- Masonry Repairs: Fireplace Doctor of Mobile, Alabama offers many masonry repairs. We offer professional tuckpointing, crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage repair, and more.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more
- Inspections: Our expert chimney and fireplace technicians practice a 21-point safety inspections which is guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
Huntsville is a place full of interesting things to do. So, while we’re doing repairs on your chimney or fireplace, you can enjoy the day in wonderful Huntsville, Alabama.
Huntsville Botanical Garden
“The 112-acre Huntsville Botanical Garden is open year-round and contains a diverse ecosystem of meadows, upland and bottom-land forest, and wetlands, as well as a variety of specialty gardens and native plant collections. The Mathews Nature Trail contains the largest accredited trillium collection in the U.S. and the Anderson Education Center is home to the nation’s largest open-air butterfly house. The Native Plants Teaching Garden is a public space that highlights the way local plants, soil, pollinators, and birds create distinct communities and how they interact to form a diverse, sustainable, and attractive landscape. A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the Garden is a member of the American Public Gardens Association, the North American Plant Collections Consortium, and the American Horticultural Society, as well as an ArbNet-accredited arboretum.” –TripAdvisor
Monte Sano State Park
“The Monte Sano Lodge offers a serene mountain setting that is ideal for a variety of group functions including business meetings, weddings, and family reunions. The facility features a large meeting room, a small meeting room, a break room, lobby or pre-function area, restrooms, and a terrace. Fourteen rustic cabins, 11 of which were built by the Civilian Conservation Corp (CCC), are perched on the side of the mountain and are equipped with kitchens, fireplaces, separate showers and baths, cable television, outdoor grills, picnic tables, and porches for taking in the amazing sunrises. The park also features 89 improved campsites, a primitive campground, and a camp store.” –www.alapark.com
Harmony Park Safari
“Open March through November (including holidays), Harmony Park is a federally licensed nature preserve of free-ranging exotic and endangered animals. Remain in your car on a two-mile route to see zebras, zebus, antelope, buffalo, a camel, ostriches, giraffes, a kangaroo, and tortoises, then park to visit the reptile house. The park accepts cash or checks only. No pets or service animals are permitted.”
They did both a dryer vent and chimney cleaning and did an excellent job not to mention they where so polite and explained everything to me in detail .